Monday, February 20, 2012

6 Months Old!

The babies had a wonderful 6 month birthday. Their Pappy and Nana brought them a cake and food. They brought mom and dad pizza, chips and cokes! Grandmommy and Grandpops brought them an outfit and cupcakes and dinner for the parents. :-)

They went for their 6 month checkup today and got lots of shots (4 each) and blood work. Needless to say they are now ill and letting me know about it. Abby weights 10lb3oz and Jack is 13lb6oz. The doctor is overall pleased with their progress though a little concerned that it is slowing down already (she said it typically does at 9 months). So I am beefing up Jack's formula to a higher calorie and trying to get Abby to eat more. She showed out and ate 6 oz when we got home! Now if I can just get her to keep it up. Any tips on making a finicky eater eat? The doctor also suggested cutting Abby back to one food a day (veggie or fruit) and I can give them 2 oz of prune juice a day.

All for now, Abby is fussing...

No comments:

Post a Comment