Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve!!

The babies have made so many little milestones this week and it has been amazing. Abby has rolled over, held her bottle, eaten cereal, making vowel sounds like crazy and gained about a pound. Jack has gotten much better at his cereal and I believe I am going to try him on veggies tomorrow. He scoots all over the crib, and smiles like crazy. When his bottom teeth come in any day it will be adorable. Jack also loves to blow bubbles and jabber;  and they both love to suck their thumbs. I just wish the lazy boy would try to hold his bottle.

Abby refuses to take a drop past 4 oz (no matter how much is in there or how hard you try), and Jack would take 8 if I would let him. I am trying to get his spit up under control first. 

It is hard to believe what a wild and crazy year it has been. It has been emotional roller coaster and part of me is glad to see it end, while part of me is glad to see it go. I got to see my babies be born, spend two month in Kansas and finish up my classes for my masters. 2012 will be even better as I will get to see my babies get even bigger and develop, do my intership, graduate, get a job and see a good friend get married in Vegas.

Happy 2012 everybody, and may you all be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment