Thursday, September 8, 2011

NICU- Day 20

They tried Abby on the 24 calorie but the doctor was poking around at her stomach and she threw up. For some reason they freaked out and put her back on the 22 calories and are drawing the feedings out to over two hours. I'd throw up too if someone was basically sucker punching me while I was trying to eat. I am not happy about this but assume they know what they are doing....She also lost 10g but still at 3lbs. The nurse said she is sure it was because she threw up and had some pretty good diapers.

Jack pulled his tube out AGAIN but the nurses decided to go with it and didn't put it back in. He has been eating every bottle since then and gained to 3lbs 7oz. If he keeps it up he will be out this weekend. :-) I just want both my babies home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment