The last few days/week has been slow and I thank God for that. Jack continues to gain weight and suck down his bottle though he always leaves about 10 ml or less (15 ml is 1/2 ounce) and then waked up after he gets that little bit though the tube. I think he is playing possum and wants to be lazy and stay with his sister. Our big boy is now up to 4lbs 13oz as of last night!
Abigail is now up to 6ml a feeding (48 ml a day compared to brother's 360 a day) and it will increase daily. I will know more when I get to the hospital this morning but since the poor baby is still acting hungry and her tummy is empty at the next feeding I hope it is another good jump. They gave her caffeine the other day and it seems to helping the brady episodes. Her blood work continues to look great and they will test her BUN again Friday to make sure that the increase in protein is not affecting it. She is now up to 2lbs 12oz (1055 grams) and still going! I am really hoping that it does not take us another 6-8 weeks to get her home. On top of everything else we still have to wait about 10 days to 2 weeks AFTER she is released for the ICPC in each state to clear to get her home. Here's praying she keeps doing as well as she is and fools everyone and gets out soon!
Thank you for all the prayers and support!
Hang in there! They will be home soon! Let 'em both fatten up a little so u have less to worry about when u get home :) Teagan got the flu after we came home & lost alot of weight. Scared.me.to.pieces! She went from 8lbs to 5lbs in a few days. Get as much sleep & relaxation while you can while they are being taken care of. TRUST ME! It's a different world when they come home! ;)
ReplyDelete