Monday, October 1, 2012

GI issues

A eating lunch
I just got back from the doctor with A. She has lost 9 oz and still spitting/throwing up. This is mainly due to post-nasal drip so the doctor has her on Zyrtec and reflux meds. I also kept her in her car seat and propped her bottle up on her pillow pet because she can be a bit lazy in that area. The doctor is talking about having to do a G tube and is sending us to a GI doctor next Tuesday. She is not thriving and has also been the fussiest of fussy eaters. Keep the prayers coming for my tiny angel.

And so J doesn't go all "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha" on us for all the A updates: He is his usual sunny self and getting better every day. I sang This Little Light of Mine to them this morning and he laughed and danced. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment