Thursday, October 4, 2012

Here we go again

Playing peek-a-boo with her pink ribbon blanket 
We were admitted to a room last night finally about 9. A was wired and crawling all over the bed. Around 11:30 they took us to xray to see if they could see any blockages that were causing the vomiting. She was then given an iv, blood work, and a failed catheter attempt. We get to bed about 2am, however, they came at 3 to try the catheter again to check for an uti and at 4am to do more blood work. I did manage 37 ml of fluids and a few bites of pancakes and hash brown down her this morning.

Have not meet with the doctors yet, but I'm not leaving until we get answers this time. I do think that they are leaning more towards the Gtube like I mentioned on Monday,so maybe this is a blessing in disguise.


1 comment:

  1. yeah tammy said for the time being that would prob be the best way, to mke sure she gets the nutrients she needs. as far as the catheter goes give that baby a hug i know how that feels it aint fun :( poor baby. We are praying for your guys and my sweet niece

    ReplyDelete