 |
| Taken as we were getting them ready to leave KC, KS |
A year ago today, C and I went to court to legally make our two little angels ours. They had been ours from the moment they were born, but this made it official. Afterwards, we feed them and hit the road entering Missouri as fast as we could and hightailing it home. They were so tiny and perfect and continue to be. We had a picture taken with the judge, but it is on one of my dead computers and as soon as I retrieve it, it will be post.
I have also noticed that October and November of last year had no post. A was in the NICU and spent a lot of time going there and back. Regret nothing was documented except maybe on fb...
*Note, the straps look loose, but I promise they were not when we drove off.
No comments:
Post a Comment