Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lawyers and Paint

Not much to report. I got all of the trim painted in the nursery, including the crown molding Chris put up. It needs another coat in the morning and then I can paint the walls.

We got the packet of medical forms and lawyer stuff from our lawyer in Kansas. I will be sending off a nice check to them tomorrow. Also, they are going to do the c-section at 8am on September 16! Chris and I are going to head out on the 14th after I get out of class.

I found out that she wanted to keep the baby at first, but after the father was out of the picture and she found out that it was twins she decided that it was the best thing for them and for her other two. She told me that she wanted to make another family complete and that things happen for a reason and she believe that is why this happened.

I do believe that this is the Lord at work, and that this will be successful. Because of the way this matched happened there is no other explanation!

Just keep the prayers and good thoughts coming please!

No comments:

Post a Comment