I have finally finished refurbishment Chris's grandmother's old chest of drawers. It will become the changing table with a mattress on top, and supplies and onesies in the drawers. I painted it espresso (to match the cribs I want/need) with sage drawers (to match the walls when I paint them). All I need now is to find some knobs to go with it. I want either espresso or ones with dragonflies on them.
I am not finished, but here is the armoire that we received from Chris's aunt. I painted it the same colors and have the same dilemma with the knobs ( I need 14 total). In the circle spot will be a clock that I just painted and need to find new hands for. The other door (which is not hung yet) will have a mirror in it. Although now that I think about it, not sure if that is a smart idea. Any ideas?
We need to hang the crown molding, paint the trim and repaint the room and it is done except for curtains and other furnishings. I may also try my hand at painting a dragonfly on the wall.


try restoration hardware or world market for knobs!!!
ReplyDelete